Forum dédié au groupe DEEP PURPLE ...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
IAN GILLAN BAND..SCARABUS...sondage..
DAVID COVERDALE Northwind 1er mars 1978..
RUSH CARESS OF STEEL...sondage..
BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION...FIVE
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

News

+2
Ted
Chris
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

news - News - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Mar - 7:22

news - News - Page 7 9YxtGvt9Q-M
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Mar - 7:27

https://darkerthanblue.wordpress.com/tag/deep-purple-2/
LP Reviews and News
March 17, 2017
infinitereleasedate

This is going to be a long one! I promised a review for last Monday but it’s been a mad week work wise so my thoughts and those of another fan lucky enough to have been allowed a listen (please do not pester either, reviews are mostly done via a secure streaming server these days) follow further down the page after the news:

The ‘making of’ documentary shown over the weekend on Sky will be on the DVD package, and in a longer form (after paying your subs and having to watch ads every 10 mins, it came down to about an hour; the DVD is 90 mins.) It is being repeated tonight I think, and premiered in Cardiff today by the production company too (I thanked them for their nice invite, but need more than 24 hours notice to travel that distance these days!)
The prog. did give the distinct impression that Steve Morse is really struggling with his hand, which as many know has been encased in a medical support bandage on stage for a couple of years now. He is not sure how much longer he can carry on playing. This naturally cast a shadow over what most say was an otherwise insightful programme:

“The Sky Arts documentary was very enjoyable, and a good teaser for the album – sadly broken up by ads every 10 minutes. Very interesting to see how much Bob Ezrin was able to just jump in (eg at the height of Steve overdubbing his solo on Birds Of Prey) – to say things like “no, not like that…”
A real highlight was the first instrumental take of Bedlam, performed live in the studio. This includes the solos. Amazing to watch. The track finished at that point, with everyone congratulating Don on his playing.
The main health issue seems to be Steve’s arthritic right hand. He was saying it might be the last album he’d be able to record.”
David Browne

“Ian Gillan and Roger Glover explain that the title of ‘All I Got Is You’ comes from an expression Paicey has been using for decades. Ian Gillan comments that Little Ian always wanted paying for contributing the odd word to the lyrics – “He’s a very funny guy. He’s an annoying fuck actually!” (laughs).
Steve explained his condition as being a consequence of his playing technique over the past 50 years; the way he twists his hand across his guitar so that he can both pick the strings and use the heel of his hand to mute them has led to osteoarthritis in his wrist – basically the cartilage has worn away, so bone is rubbing on bone if he plays like this, causing pain.”
Tim Summers

And nobody should underestimate the power of coverage like this; in that well known tax dodger’s online shop it went from No. 70 in the pre-sale chart to 58 about an hour after the broadcast. It went up to 26 the next day and was in the top ten by Sunday afternoon! The docco is also being screened in selected cinemas across Germany this week, Edel – clearly enthused by the reaction to the last album – seem to be going great guns on the promotion again.

INFINITE ALBUM REVIEWS

Having been playing this for a few days now it will be interesting to see what everyone else makes of it. Now What did mark a bit of a change in direction and experimentation and this one feels like it was recorded in much the same spirit. Overall it’s very solid musically; there are nods to Purple’s past which many will pick up on, but it’s often a grungier and denser sound than the last album, and were they to graft a large chunk of these tracks into the stage set this year (if!) it should make for a killer show.
In a way it is a shame they feel they can’t trial tracks so much on stage now for fear of pirating, as some of the material does sound like it comes from a standing start, whereas the one cut they have done live is quickly becoming a favourite. There are a couple too many good time late night bar stories from Ian Gillan lyrically for me, in these uncertain times there are more pressing matters which might have inspired another barbed lyric or two, and certainly the backings would take a heavier approach in this department from the front man. But when he does find the muse outside the tavern it all comes together and Birds Of Prey is a good example, sounding very grown up. I think this is the one Classic Rock sort of dismissed as a Zepp knock off (in fact I was more reminded of Yes at one point, maybe CR’s prog rock comments were more on the button than I realised); yes Steve gives it a real Pagey type rhythm, but takes it much further and to me CR missed the point rather; once you move on from the opening few bars it is very much a Purple track and it’ll be a proper humdinger on stage, believe me.
Time For Bedlam most have now heard and it makes a strong opener. I can hear the Pictures Of Home echoes which some have mentioned, reinforced mostly by Ian’s vocal melody line and Steve Morse’s work, but it’s hardly a distraction. I still can’t make my mind up about the chanted vocal section which top and tail this but otherwise it is infused with the spirit of Purple throughout.
The Surprising is one of the longer offerings, and they range far and wide over the course of a sometimes slower more laid back track. Lovely vocals from Ian, full of emotion at times. The band sort of go for epic, me I’d have been as happy to edit out the wandering middle section and tighten it all up, but it clearly gives them a kicking off point for a live take. There are nods back to Gates Of Babylon here, and even Clannad at one point for those old enough to remember them.
Hip Boots is one which has been around for a while and whilst it may not (though give it time) be a killer track, it has grown on me a lot and you can see why they gave it second place in the running order. I love the loose rambling feel to it and Steve’s playing (which it has to be said is stunning here) is absorbing, while Don likewise gives it just the right amount of Hammond. Worth the price of admission alone.
The band get dirtier on One Night In Vegas, which reminds me a little of Almost Human, one of my favourites from the SM era, and the same vibe runs through Get Me Outta Here although lyrically the latter doesn’t really stir the pot enough for me.
The riff to Johnny’s Band is bugging me, it’ll click eventually I’m sure. Ian has covered this sort of ground before on Purpendicular and places. It’s OK in a road house sort of way and Radio 2 apparently went for if big time the other week, so at least listeners there will know about the album.
Elsewhere people will love as I do Roger’s thumping bass through On Top Of The World which should sound great via some decent speakers. I’m less convinced by All I Got Is You, despite the care worn vox and often caustic lyrics, while for me the cover version which they inexplicably tag onto the end of the album is a box set bonus at best. Though Ann reckons it’s IG’s best singing on the album, so it’s already dividing opinion at DPAS towers. On first listen it just sounded like a studio warm up, and it has since been confirmed that’s exactly what it is. It might have worked better sequenced earlier in the album, but I won’t be rushing back.
Well, some good tracks to add to the now two decade long Steve Morse era output and I’m sure everyone who has stuck with the band thus far will find something here to enjoy in varying degrees. I should add I’ve been listening to fairly compressed official MP3s (with permission!) so it seems silly to try and comment on overall sound and production until I buy the CD. And buy it I will. Simon Robinson

I’m generally enjoying it more with each listen… Time for Bedlam – A solid opener, the vocoder effect seems fitting and natural after a few spins. A restrained vocal means that much can be conveyed with slight inflections – as seen with IG’s ‘We are never alone’ line towards the end. Rather wonderful.
Hip Boots – Sprightly, sweary, no nonsense – this is good stuff actually. Much better than the rather tentative limited run of live try-outs would suggest.
All I Got is You – The old put-down (‘You’ve got me, but all I’ve got is you’) is given a pleasing run-out in what initially seems to be a fairly standard Mk Morse/Airey type work-out. A space age solo from Don merges into a laidback one from Steve. Improves with repeated listening. More swearing from IG to finish!
One Night in Vegas – IG in storyteller mode, Don in bar room boogie mode. Good, if slightly cruise-controlly for this band.
Get Me Outta Here – Lovely Paicey intro and then a backing that initially brings ‘Nasty Piece of Work’ from ‘Battle Rage On’ to mind. Again, solid if lacking a little oomph… the brooding backing deserves better than the rather lazy lyric writing here.
The Surprising – Now we’re talking! Eerie keyboards give way to moody guitar (which sounds like Metallica according to my daughter) – which set up IG’s mournful almost Johnny Cash-like vocal – and he’s in storyteller mode again – to great effect! ‘There I was, wide awake and dreaming…’ – marvellous. Authoritative drumming from Paicey heralds the instrumental breaks with Don’s almost movie soundtrack like keyboard work suiting the mood perfectly. Steve almost blows it with a fairly standard Dregs/Classical Gassy type solo, before bringing it back down nicely before the coda. Extraordinary track.
Johnny’s Band – Radio-friendly Purple (Ken Bruce has already played it on BBC Radio 2). A sort of tamed-down ‘Junkyard Blues’ riff backs more IG story telling, this time about…well, a band obviously. A little lightweight maybe, but pleasant enough.
On Top of the World – Starts out as a fairly standard Airey/Morse backing track, but repeated listenings reveal a nice solid latter-day Purple track, with more storytelling in the vocals. Nice solos, and even the rather strange spoken section towards the end is starting to bed-in a bit now.
Birds of Prey – The battle for my favourite track is between this and ‘The Surprising’; here we have a great brooding rock track that builds and builds to a shattering finish. A display of controlled power and musical dynamics. Great stuff!
Roadhouse Blues – Somewhat disposable warm-up type treatment of The Doors song here. Comparable to ‘It’ll Be Me’ from NW?! Misplaced after the fitting crescendo of ‘Birds of Prey’, which would have made a suitable finale to the album. There probably is a place for this sort of Purple (a ‘Basement Tapes’ type album?) – but last song on this album isn’t it.
Overall a mixed bag then – repeated listenings are helping appreciate the ‘lesser’ tracks (well, most of them). A worthy effort all the same. Hopefully it won’t be the last studio album, but if it is, then it’s not a bad way to go out.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Mar - 7:28

LP Reviews and News 17 mars 2017 Ce sera long! J'ai promis un commentaire pour lundi dernier, mais il a été une folle semaine de travail sage donc mes pensées et ceux d'un autre fan assez chanceux pour avoir été autorisés à écouter (s'il vous plaît ne pas importuner soit, les commentaires sont le plus souvent via un serveur de streaming sécurisé ces jours) Suivez plus loin la page après les nouvelles: Le documentaire «making of» présenté au cours du week-end sur Sky sera sur le paquet DVD, et sous une forme plus longue (après avoir payé vos sous-marins et avoir à regarder les annonces toutes les 10 minutes, il est descendu À environ une heure, le DVD est de 90 minutes). Il est répété ce soir, je pense, et a été présenté à Cardiff aujourd'hui par la société de production aussi (je les remercie pour leur belle invitation, mais ont besoin de plus de 24 heures d'avis de voyager cette distance Ces jours!) Le prog. A donné l'impression distincte que Steve Morse est vraiment en difficulté avec sa main, qui, comme beaucoup le savent a été enfermé dans un bandage de soutien médical sur scène pour un couple d'années maintenant. Il ne sait pas combien de temps il peut continuer à jouer. Cela a naturellement jeté une ombre sur ce que la plupart disent était un programme autrement perspicace: «Le documentaire Sky Arts a été très agréable, et un bon teaser pour l'album - malheureusement cassé par des annonces toutes les 10 minutes. Très intéressant de voir combien Bob Ezrin a pu sauter (par exemple à la hauteur de Steve overdubbing son solo sur Birds Of Prey) - de dire des choses comme "non, pas comme ça ..." Un vrai point culminant a été la première prise de mesure De Bedlam, interprété en direct en studio. Cela inclut les solos. Incroyable à regarder. La piste terminée à ce point, avec tout le monde félicitant Don sur son jeu. Le principal problème de santé semble être la main droite arthritique de Steve. "David Browne" Ian Gillan et Roger Glover expliquent que le titre de "All I Got Is You" vient d'une expression que Paicey utilise depuis des décennies. Ian Gillan commente que Little Ian a toujours voulu payer pour avoir contribué le mot impair aux paroles - "Il est un gars très drôle. Il est vraiment fâcheux! "(Rires). Steve a expliqué sa condition comme étant une conséquence de sa technique de jeu au cours des 50 dernières années; La façon dont il tourne sa main sur sa guitare afin qu'il puisse à la fois choisir les cordes et utiliser le talon de sa main pour les muter a conduit à l'arthrose au poignet - fondamentalement le cartilage a usé, donc l'os se frotte sur l'os si Joue comme ça, causant de la douleur. "Tim Summers Et personne ne devrait sous-estimer le pouvoir de la couverture comme ça; Dans ce magasin en ligne de dodgers fiscal bien connu il est passé du n ° 70 dans le pré-vente à 58 environ une heure après la diffusion. Il est allé jusqu'à 26 le lendemain et a été dans le top dix par dimanche après-midi! Le docco est également projeté dans des cinémas sélectionnés à travers l'Allemagne cette semaine, Edel - clairement enthousiasmé par la réaction au dernier album - semblent aller de grands pistolets sur la promotion à nouveau. COMMENTAIRES DE L'ALBUM INFINI Il y a quelques jours que vous jouez à ce jeu, il sera intéressant de voir ce que tout le monde en fait. Maintenant ce qui a marqué un peu un changement de direction et d'expérimentation et celui-ci se sent comme il a été enregistré dans le même esprit. Dans l'ensemble, c'est très solide musicalement; Il ya des hochements de tête au passé de Purple que beaucoup vont reprendre, mais c'est souvent un son plus grungier et plus dense que le dernier album, et devaient-ils greffer un gros morceau de ces pistes dans la scène fixée cette année (si!), Il devrait faire Pour un spectacle tueur. D'une certaine façon, c'est une honte qu'ils sentent qu'ils ne peuvent pas essayer les pistes tant sur scène maintenant par crainte de piratage, comme certains des matériaux ne sonne comme il vient d'un démarrage debout, alors que la coupe qu'ils ont fait en direct est rapidement Devenant un favori. Il ya un couple trop de temps de Bar Ian Gillan lyrique pour moi, en ces temps incertains il ya des questions plus urgentes qui auraient pu inspirer un autre barbelé lyrique ou deux, et certainement les appuis prendrait une approche plus lourde dans ce département De l'homme de devant. Mais quand il ne trouver la muse en dehors de la taverne, tout se réunit et Birds Of Prey est un bon exemple, sonnant très grandi. Je pense que c'est le genre Classic Rock de rejeté comme un Zepp knock off (en fait, j'étais plus rappelé de Oui à un moment donné, peut-être CR prog rock commentaires étaient plus sur le bouton que j'ai réalisé); Oui Steve lui donne un rythme de type Pagey réel, mais il prend beaucoup plus loin et à moi CR a raté le point plutôt; Une fois que vous vous déplacez de l'ouverture quelques bars, il est beaucoup une piste Purple et il sera un bon humdinger sur scène, croyez-moi. Time For Bedlam la plupart ont maintenant entendu et il fait un ouvreur solide. Je peux entendre les échos de Pictures Of Home que certains ont mentionnés, renforcés principalement par la ligne mélodique vocale d'Ian et le travail de Steve Morse, mais ce n'est pas une distraction. Je ne peux toujours pas faire mon esprit sur la section chantée vocale qui top et la queue de cette mais sinon il est infusé avec l'esprit de pourpre partout. Les Surpris
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Mar - 7:30

bon traduction Google lol!
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mar - 10:09

Total Abandon sera édité en vinyle en septembre avec des bonus s'il y en a....

Total Abandon will be released on vinyl by Back on Black label some time in September this year. So far, we have not been able to obtain any further details on packaging, bonus tracks (if any), etc.

Thanks to Alex Chornyy for the info.

news - News - Page 7 Dp2010
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mar - 10:10

Doc From Here To Infinite diffusé en Allemagne le 16 mars :

German cinema chain UCI Kinowelt will present the premiere of the documentary Deep Purple — From Here to inFinite on the big screen in their theatres across the country on March 16 at 20:00. This is the documentary on the making of inFinite that will be part of all album editions that include a DVD. The film will be shown in English with German subtitles. The event will also include a chance to listen to two new songs from the album before its release on April 7. Ian Paice and Roger Glover will attend the premiere at Düsseldorf location and will do Q&A with the fans afterwards.

The Original Deep Purple Web Pages
The Highway Star
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mar - 12:54

http://uncivilrevolt.com/2017/03/19/deep-purple-infinite-album-review-sacred-chemistry-ultimate-spirit/
news - News - Page 7 409638_388059054581943_741691624_n-3
Deep Purple. InFinite Album Review: Sacred chemistry and ultimate spirit
March 19, 2017 uncivilr News, Reviews 0

Deep Purple return with a monster that goes the distance, but will it travel the duration? This and many more questions to be answered, and it can’t be done by giving an opinion the first time you hear it. As inFinite will take getting used to for some who have that hard to shake line-ups hang up, and think DP revolves around them. However, if you’re a lover of all their music, particularly the Morse era for all it has been worth, you are in for a wild delivery. Add Bob Ezrin as producer and some of the ideas on a previous release Rapture Of The Deep have ultimately found their feet as ideas on this beautiful album, via flirting with some of that on their last release Now What?! It started this creative ride they’re on and if this does wind up their swan song, they have proven time and again that you are only as good as your last record.

Nashville, once again, was the place to rock this out, followed by lyrics and vocals worked out in Toronto. There are a couple of factors fused together on this which give an all-around charm. The first being “old fashioned” style rock, then some AOR of the prog variety, and ultimately full on prog rock. The latter being the dominant aspect by far with some epic tracks to go with some fun pieces that all work magically together and re-establishes them as a force to reckon with, for those who can actually take wind of it. The last one topped five national Billboards, and it is worth noting that at no time in their approaching fifty-year history have they gone number one in multi countries. Take note of that when you dog on their post Blackmore existence. But numbers aren’t everything, however doing things right is. And Ear Music have pulled out all stops for it, resulting in everything from great product packages to what appeared to be quite the photo shoot.

This also comes with a movie that made theaters across Germany, if you purchase the package which it includes. So, it is a deluxe and well organized campaign with millions responding positively on social networks to pad the noise. It takes them into the studio for interviews and the inner workings of some of the songs. And that is where the rest of this review will focus. These songs all have something compelling to grab the fans ears, and a completely accessible production that somehow makes the hard seem easy and the easy seem hard, which is a Purple thing anyway. Time For Bedlam opens what is a show of sorts as it cinematically unfolds. This is a barrage of jamming that instantly establishes that “Wall” of Ezrin sound. It’s pulverizing to say the least. Just a jubilant performance by all. And if that can’t set the tone for a marvelous record, I say nothing can. From the “treated vocals” in the intro and outro, this is a mind melting opener, and one of their best to start an album in I don’t know how long.

And it takes off from there with flying colors. Hip Boots is a fun romp to contrast the darker mood of the opener. They waste no time getting you to move, and I hope Glenn Hughes is reading this, because it is an early effort in the running order to be grooving with such abandon. This should lay to rest much speculation about its “pedestrian” overview from having performed it live a few times, and hearing the first instrumental take since it was released on a single/EP. It is followed by the recently released single All I Got Is You, which comes with a promo video of footage pieced together from the DVD. At first I wasn’t too excited about this, but once hearing the full album it makes all the sense in the world. This is a good AOR felt track with a lot of character but not a thing I usually go for. But it grew fast, so no complaints. But on One Night In Vegas, things pick back up a little with a swaggering track containing some good vocals to keep it interesting, but not a lot of wow factor to it. Ian Gillan does no wrong at this point, and it has some good lyrics to back it.

After yet another enjoyable track it still doesn’t hint at what’s to come of this album. It’s more on the AOR and traditional rock stylings side, so one is already wondering how the prog factor is going to play out. But enjoy finding out as it comes to life. On Get Me Outta Here, the signs start to really surface. But then if you haven’t heard the opener yet and hear it the first time when you buy it, I must digress for you a bit there. But if not, this is where things start to get interesting to say the least. Some might find this atop the tracks, some might share my opinion that it sits low on the poll. However, what it does do is get things rocking a lot more. It’s heavy, and that is undeniable. But this album does have its rough edges, and this to me is it, take your pick on that. But now we have an album to really dig into.

Side two opens with the inimitable The Surprising, to which anyone who hears will be exactly that, “surprised,” for this is a truly classy piece of music of the utmost order. Never have I heard anything like it and don’t expect to again. This is simply a trip way outside of the Purple box, and frankly I hope it annoys the punters. It’s that good and I leave zero room for slag. My opinion leaves the picture, and there is no denying the awesomeness. Say what you will when you expect something and get knocked down to size over it, but this is a masterpiece that both Ian Gillan and Don Airey deliver maximum supreme quality on throughout. Piano music to absolutely die for. It is not something you’ve heard this band do, so it cannot be explained on paper. Just a monster waiting to attack, perhaps because it is about a nightmare, as it progresses from a ballad to a rocker without any anticipation. It just grabs you when the time is right and doesn’t let go. The wow factor just hit like a ton of bricks out of nowhere, earning its provocative title and then some.

But not to bore with the fascination, they answer back with the fun- loving Johnny’s Band, which is another that could previously be heard on radio programs in Europe. Well, the verdict is in, as it goes from flat to vibrant once you hear it on the album. I have not one qualm with this track. It does the business and keeps the mood very positive and the rock classic. But let’s not forget this is nearly over and you haven’t seen a lot of prog/concept album raving. It is the next two tracks that pair with the opener and the already mentioned craziness of The Surprising. This is where a lot of interest gets added before the closing track and it all comes together as a concept album of medium measure. With On Top Of The World, they’re looking down on their own creation, so to speak from a song of the past with a similar title.

This is an over the top story that should not be described to anticipate hearing. Just know it’s coming when you dig into things. It has a profound ending you want to hear. One of four best tracks to call on at the end of the wax. But if your mind has not quite been fully blown yet, then the epic Birds Of Prey should seal the deal or you’re just not listening. If it takes a few times to set in you will be won over by everything on this, particularly the guitar, vocals and drums. Steve Morse must be mentioned for some madly unorthodox guitar playing on this, yet he maintains all he usually embodies at the same time. This keeps it very fresh and vibrant without glossing it over too much, but there are some layered factors on it, but the ending result is not only beautifully hypnotic, it’s flat out majestically astounding. And by now there is no reason to talk about DP of old, as this album is on another level altogether, and most thought the last one could not be topped in that department.

To wrap this piece of candy up, they go out in style with a Purpleized cover of the Doors classic, Roadhouse Blues. I was thinking the same thing as most everyone else. Why, why at this stage in the game do a Doors cover, when you have such a strong pioneering identity of your own? Well this is easy. They took a run through it in the studio to stretch out, and the tape was rolling. This is a one take shot at it and they don’t disappoint with what is essentially an easy song to cover because of its blues nature. However, they play it so excellently that it doesn’t bother while you’re hearing it. They’re all fans of the band and Ian Gillan has covered them before, so why not? All in all, the fans are in for an enormously satisfying release that will last a while. And so are the masses, if they can finally wrap their head around a band they have no vast knowledge of, particularly in America, but of course everyone’s heard the name. A name that very well could be releasing one of their best albums to date, as well as their last. There is a sacred chemistry and ultimate spirit to this band that appears will somehow never fizzle. And the mastery of Bob Ezrin helps to maintain that pot of pure musical gold. Subscribe to what you will, but subscribe to them either way.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 20 Mar - 12:54

Violet foncé. InFinite Album Review: La chimie sacrée et l'esprit ultime 19 mars 2017 uncivilr Nouvelles, Revues 0 Deep Purple retour avec un monstre qui va la distance, mais va-t-il voyager la durée? Ceci et beaucoup plus de questions à répondre, et il ne peut pas être fait en donnant un avis la première fois que vous l'entendez. Comme inFinite prendra l'habitude de pour certains qui ont que difficile à secouer line-ups raccrocher, et pense DP tourne autour d'eux. Cependant, si vous êtes un amoureux de toute leur musique, en particulier l'ère Morse pour tout ce qu'il a été la peine, vous êtes en pour une livraison sauvage. Ajouter Bob Ezrin en tant que producteur et quelques-unes des idées sur une sortie précédente Rapture Of The Deep ont finalement trouvé leurs pieds comme des idées sur ce magnifique album, via flirter avec certains de ceux sur leur dernière sortie Now What ?! Il a commencé cette promenade créative, ils sont sur et si cela ne finir leur chanson de cygne, ils ont prouvé maintes et maintes fois que vous êtes seulement aussi bon que votre dernier disque. Nashville, une fois de plus, a été le lieu de rock out, suivi de paroles et chant travaillé à Toronto. Il ya un couple de facteurs fusionnés ensemble sur ce qui donnent un all-around charme. Le premier étant "old fashioned" rock de style, puis quelques AOR de la variété prog, et finalement plein sur le rock prog. Ce dernier étant l'aspect dominant de loin avec quelques morceaux épiques pour aller avec quelques morceaux d'amusement qui fonctionnent tous ensemble magiquement ensemble et les rétablit comme force à compter avec, pour ceux qui peuvent vraiment en prendre le vent. Le dernier a dépassé cinq panneaux d'affichage nationaux, et il est intéressant de noter qu'à aucun moment dans leur cinquante-histoire d'approche de l'histoire ils ont été numéro un dans plusieurs pays. Prenez note de cela quand vous chien sur leur poste Blackmore existence. Mais les chiffres ne sont pas tout, cependant faire les choses est juste. Et la musique d'oreille ont sorti tous les arrêts pour lui, résultant en tout de grands paquets de produit à ce qui semblait être tout à fait la séance photo. Cela vient également avec un film qui a fait des théâtres à travers l'Allemagne, si vous achetez le paquet qu'il comprend. Ainsi, c'est une campagne de luxe et bien organisée avec des millions de répondre positivement sur les réseaux sociaux pour amortir le bruit. Il les emmène dans le studio pour des interviews et le fonctionnement intérieur de certaines des chansons. Et c'est là que le reste de cet examen se concentrera. Ces chansons ont tous quelque chose de convaincant pour saisir les oreilles de fans, et une production complètement accessible qui fait en quelque sorte le dur semble facile et le facile semblent dur, qui est une chose pourpre de toute façon. Time For Bedlam ouvre ce qui est un spectacle des sortes comme il se déroule cinématiquement. Il s'agit d'un barrage de brouillage qui établit instantanément que "Wall" du son Ezrin. C'est pulvérisant pour dire le moins. Juste une performance jubilatoire de tous. Et si cela ne peut pas donner le ton pour un disque merveilleux, je dis que rien ne peut. Des «chansons traitées» dans l'intro et l'outro, c'est un ouvreur de fusion mentale, et l'un de leurs meilleurs pour commencer un album dans je ne sais pas combien de temps. Et il s'envole de là avec des couleurs volantes. Bottes de hanche est un jeu amusant pour contraster l'humeur plus sombre de l'ouvreur. Ils ne perdent pas de temps pour vous faire bouger, et j'espère que Glenn Hughes est en train de lire cela, parce que c'est un effort précoce dans l'ordre de course à être grooving avec un tel abandon. Cela devrait reposer beaucoup de spéculation sur son "piéton" vue d'ensemble de l'avoir exécuté en direct à quelques reprises, et d'entendre la première prise instrumentale depuis qu'il a été publié sur un seul / EP. Il est suivi par le single récemment publié All I Got Is You, qui est livré avec une vidéo promo de séquences filmées ensemble à partir du DVD. Au début, je n'étais pas trop excité à ce sujet, mais une fois entendu l'album complet, il fait tout le sens dans le monde. C'est une bonne piste AOR senti avec beaucoup de caractère, mais pas une chose que je vais habituellement. Mais il a grandi rapidement, donc pas de plainte. Mais sur One Night In Vegas, les choses ramasser un peu avec une piste swaggering contenant une bonne voix pour le maintenir intéressant, mais pas beaucoup de wow facteur. Ian Gillan ne fait aucun mal à ce stade, et il a quelques bonnes paroles pour le soutenir. Après encore une autre piste agréable, il ne fait pas encore allusion à ce qui est à venir de cet album. C'est plus sur l'AOR et les styles de roche traditionnels côté, donc on se demande déjà comment le facteur prog va jouer. Mais profitez de découvrir comme il vient à la vie. Sur Get Me Outta Ici, les signes commencent à vraiment surface. Mais alors, si vous n'avez pas encore entendu l'ouvreur et que vous l'entendez la première fois que vous l'achetez, je dois faire une digression pour vous un peu. Mais sinon, c'est là que les choses commencent à devenir intéressant pour dire le moins. Certains pourraient trouver cela au sommet des pistes, certains pourraient partager mon avis qu'il est faible sur le sondage. Cependant, ce qu'il fait faire est de faire bouger les choses beaucoup plus. C'est lourd, et c'est indéniable. Mais cet album a ses bords rugueux, et c'est à moi, c'est votre choix. Mais maintenant, nous avons un album à vraiment creuser. Côté deux s'ouvre avec l'inimitable The Surprising, à laquelle tout le monde qui entend sera exactement
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mar - 7:05

Evènement à la Fnac au mois d'avril! Venez rencontrer les membres de Deep Purple à la Fnac Saint Lazare le lundi 10 avril 2017.

Considéré comme l’un des pères fondateurs du Hard-Rock, Deep Purple revient le 7 avril 2017 avec son album ultime "inFinite".

Produit par Bob Ezrin (Pink Floyd, Kiss), "inFinite" fait suite à "Now What ?!" paru quatre ans auparavant.

A l'occasion de la sortie de ce nouveau disque et avant leur concert à l'AccorHotels Arena de Paris (3 juin 2017), le mythique groupe sera en rencontre exceptionnelle et gratuite à la Fnac Saint Lazare le lundi 10 avril 2017.

Pour avoir la chance d'assister à cette rencontre, il vous faudra retirer votre invitation gratuite à l'accueil du magasin dès 10h le jour J, dans la limite des places disponibles.

En savoir plus sur https://www.sortiraparis.com/scenes/concert-musique/articles/138310-deep-purple-en-rencontre-a-la-fnac-saint-lazare#yAbMtZYu70vcUGgA.99

Infos pratiques :
Deep Purple en rencontre à la Fnac
Le lundi 10 avril 2017
Horaire : 17h
Fnac Saint Lazare (Forum de rencontres)
Cet événement est gratuit mais sur invitation à retirer à l'accueil du magasin dès 10h le jour J, dans la limite des places disponibles
En savoir plus sur https://www.sortiraparis.com/scenes/concert-musique/articles/138310-deep-purple-en-rencontre-a-la-fnac-saint-lazare#yAbMtZYu70vcUGgA.99
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mar - 9:26

j'ai fait un concours sur classic 21 pour rencontrer Roger Glover...
https://deeppurplefamily.forumgratuit.be
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 22 Mar - 20:52

respect respect respect
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 31 Mar - 7:09

news - News - Page 7 71XzqLyffdL._SL1205_
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 16 Avr - 23:44

Deep Purple : "On a plus de chance d’enregistrer un nouvel album que de continuer à tourner"
21h04, le 15 avril 2017, modifié à 08h56, le 16 avril 2017

Le groupe de rock britannique vient de sortir son 20e album studio intitulé "Infinite" et annonce une longue tournée mondiale, sans doute la dernière.

20e album studio et bientôt 50 ans de carrière, l'année prochaine. Deep Purple est à une étape de sa carrière. C'est ce que le bassiste du groupe Roger Glover et le batteur, Ian Paice, ont évoqué dans le Europe 1 Music Club samedi, alors que le groupe vient juste de sortir son nouvel album, Infinite.

Deuxième album avec Bob Ezrin. Leur longue carrière n'a pas émoussé leur plaisir de jouer, "surtout sur ces deux derniers albums". Il y a quatre ans, les rockeurs britanniques sortaient Now What ?! Le point commun entre les deux opus ? La présence du producteur Bob Ezrin, pas vraiment un novice au vu de son CV : Aerosmith, Kiss, Telephone, Alice Cooper entre autres. Les musiciens de Deep Purple louent sa capacité à "créer une atmosphère" sur un album. Celui-là a été enregistré à Nashville, nouvel eldorado de la musique, selon Glover et Paice.

Fermer un chapitre de 50 ans est effrayant. Si l'expérience studio américaine était plaisante, le groupe préfère de loin jouer devant un public. "Vous avez besoin des réactions des gens pour vous inspirer." Deep Purple partira donc en tournée en mai et juin en France et sera tête d’affiche du Hellfest le week-end du 16 juin. Il faudra peut-être saisir l'occasion. "Je pense que ce sera la dernière tournée mondiale", révèle Roger Glover. "Mais il y a beaucoup d’endroits où jouer et cette tournée peut prendre trois ans. Ce serait fantastique mais il faut qu’on réalise qu’il y aura une fin. Personne dans le groupe ne veut faire ce choix pour le moment. Fermer un chapitre de 50 ans est effrayant."

"Vous ne savez jamais si c'est juste pas mal ou génial". Le titre de leur tournée est d'ailleurs révélateur : le "Long good bye tour". "On donne un indice aux gens de ce que l’on pense : ce jour arrive. On ne veut pas dire 'ça c’est la dernière tournée et revenir deux ans plus tard'." Les Britanniques, qui flirtent ou ont déjà accroché les 70 ans, estiment avoir "plus de chance d’enregistrer un nouvel album que de continuer à tourner".

Quant au succès de cet opus, ils regarderont de loin, en se fiant davantage au public qu'aux éventuelles critiques. "Le public décide ce qui est une chanson inoubliable ou non. Si vous êtes assez chanceux pour trouver une ou deux chansons dans votre vie qui est communicative, qui rend les gens heureux, vous remerciez. Vous ne savez jamais si ce que vous faites est juste pas mal ou génial. Nous ne savions pas que Smoke on the water allait devenir un énorme tube. C'était juste un morceau de plus."

Source : Europe 1
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News   news - News - Page 7 Icon_minitime

News
Page 7 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7