Forum dédié au groupe DEEP PURPLE ...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Bienvenue sur ce forum...
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

RAINBOW vos avis et les news

+6
Phil
PCH29
Kilou
Chris
jchristophe
Js64
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Ted
Admin

RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeVen 25 Déc - 23:52

un peu décu de cette "story"...rien appris de ce que je savais déjà...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://deeppurplefamily.forumgratuit.be
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Déc - 21:05

la plupart du temps ces bouquins n'apprennent pas grand chose aux dis hard fans.. surtout maintenant que la moindre petite info est dispo sur le net..
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Jan - 11:02

Ritchie Blackmore's announcement last year that he would once again perform a few shows under the Rainbow name, 19 years after the last show, surprised many fans.

In conjunction, we are pleased to announce two new titles to be published in June:

Visions of Rainbow

https://www.wymeruk.co.uk/from-dublin-to-jailbreak-thin-lizzy-1969-76.html
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 2 Fév - 7:19

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cause-of-death-revealed-for-former-rainbowdio-bassist-jimmy-bain/
cancer du poumon pour jimmy bain
Cause Of Death Revealed For Former RAINBOW/DIO Bassist JIMMY BAIN

RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Jimmybainsolo2016devil_638

Cause Of Death Revealed For Former RAINBOW/DIO Bassist JIMMY BAIN
The surviving members of LAST IN LINE have released a statement saying that the official cause of death of their bassist, Jimmy Bain, is lung cancer.

Bain died on January 23 aboard DEF LEPPARD's inaugural "Hysteria On The High Seas" cruise. He was 68 years old.

Bain, along with drummer Vinny Appice and guitarist Vivian Campbell, was part of the original DIO lineup, which reunited in 2012 alongside singer Andrew Freeman to form LAST IN LINE.

Said Vinny: "Jimmy didn't know he had lung cancer, but he did know he had pneumonia and was receiving treatment for it. This didn't stop him or slow him down.

"We had four rehearsals four hours a day, then a flight to Miami for the DEF LEPPARD rock cruise. A pre-sail gig and soundcheck was scheduled for the following day. At the gig, Jimmy played great and even sang that night while holding a heavy bass guitar on his back, never complaining or asking for help. Next day, we preceded to board the cruise ship for a five-day voyage of which we were scheduled to play Sunday, the fourth day. That gig never happened, as Jimmy passed away in his cabin the night before. We were devastated.

"Jimmy was a trooper. He gave his all to the band he loved, the music he loved and the fans. He didn't want to let anyone down.

"I don't know anyone that would have attempted this schedule while being this sick and not feeling well. A trooper.

"He was so happy and proud of the new album we recorded. It so unfortunate and sad he didn't live to see it released.

"We were all looking forward to being on the road and playing together again. There was such a magic between us.

"Our prayers go out to his family and so many friends and fans who will miss the amazing person that was Jimmy Bain."

LAST IN LINE's debut album, "Heavy Crown", will be released on February 19 via Frontiers Music Srl. The CD was recorded at a Southern California studio with producer Jeff Pilson, a veteran bassist who has played with DIO, FOREIGNER, DOKKEN and T&N, among others.

Born in Scotland on December 19, 1947, Bain joined RAINBOW in time to appear on the band's second album, 1976's "Rising". He was fired a year later and went on to guest with THIN LIZZY and work in THIN LIZZY frontman Phil Lynott's solo band, before forming WILD HORSES with ex-THIN LIZZY guitarist Brian Robertson. He appeared on Gary Moore's 1983 album "Dirty Fingers" before joining DIO and playing on seven DIO albums with vocalist Ronnie James Dio, from 1983 debut "Holy Diver" to 2002's "Killing The Dragon".

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/cause-of-death-revealed-for-former-rainbowdio-bassist-jimmy-bain/#xiRGq2B2sjUMLyez.99
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 23:47

Ritchie a confirmé que la setlist pour les shows à venir inclurait Stargazer et que la période Dio constituera la partie centrale des concerts avec 30% de titres de Deep Purple (Marks II et III) et des chansons des périodes Joe Lynn Turner et Graham Bonnet.

So Ritchie has confirmed that the set list for the upcoming shows will include Stargazer...and that the Dio era will be a central part of the shows

"The setlist will be Rainbow songs for about 70% including Stargazer, because apparently that’s a song everybody wants to hear. About 30% will be Deep Purple songs. We will focus on the best known songs. The Dio-era will be a central part of the show, but we will also play songs from the Joe Lynn Turner- and Graham Bonnet periods. As far is Purple is concerned; we will play Gillan-era but will also play something from the David Coverdale period.
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Fév - 22:55

RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 12644610
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 8:06

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 8:24

merci Phil santé
voila c'est commandé respect
cela sort le 22 avril
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 8:32

super cela.... respect
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 8 Fév - 9:19

Beaucoup de sortie avec GRAHAM BONNET...et si?...on peut rêver non?..une vraie reformation..
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Fév - 21:30

Pour faire court, Blackmore interprétera les classiques du groupe de la façon dont il les interprétait il y a 20 ans :

Ritchie Blackmore sits down with Guitar Player for our May 2016 cover story to talk about his upcoming Rainbow gigs in Europe, where the British guitar icon will make his return to playing rock.

Blackmore announced in September 2015 that he would play a few rock shows in 2016, performing a set based on tunes from his days with Deep Purple and Rainbow.

“It will be [the best of] Rainbow and Deep Purple,” he said. “It’s just having fun but it’s only four dates in Europe. I don’t want to do anymore because I take what I’m doing now much more seriously.”

Blackmore quit playing rock in the mid Nineties and since 1997 has been working with his wife, Candice Night, in the medieval folk-rock group Blackmore’s Night. The lineup for his Rainbow shows includes Lords of Black singer Ronnie Romero, Stratovarius keyboardist Jens Johansson, and Blackmore’s Night drummer David Keith and bassist Bob Nouveau.

In our interview, we talk with Blackmore about the upcoming gigs as well as his guitar technique, greatest riffs, gear, guitar modifications—including his self-scalloped fretboards—musical inspirations, and of course Deep Purple, Rainbow Blackmore’s Night.

In this excerpt from the issue—which goes on sale May 2016—Blackmore talks about preparations for his upcoming rock shows.

You’ve said that you wanted to “get back to some rock and roll” with the Blackmore’s Rainbow dates. How did it feel to musically revisit those Rainbow and Deep Purple songs?
RITCHIE BLACKMORE Interesting, because I now have to relearn the songs that I have completely forgotten about. Some of them have a lot more in them than I remembered, so I am listening to a lot more of the riffs that I used to play and relearning. I haven’t played these songs in 20 years.

Given the passage of time, did you feel like rearranging or reinventing any of the classics?
BLACKMORE No, I haven’t changed hardly anything. We’ll be playing the old songs the way that I played them 20 years ago.

How did you choose the current members of Blackmore’s Rainbow and how do they inform your playing?
BLACKMORE The drummer [David Keith] I played with before, and he knows how to groove. I am a fan of drummers that keep a tempo rather than do drum solos. The bass player [Bob Nouveau], I played with before. Great musician and very good guitar player as well. The keyboard player, Jens, I used on Under a Violet Moon on Blackmore’s Night and he was always an incredible keyboard player. Apparently one of the best in the world. I told him he would be playing more of a supportive role, which he loved because he said that’s how he was brought up. But he would still be doing his solos.

Ronnie Romero—Candy picked him up on YouTube just as I was going to bed and I really had no interest in hearing a vocalist. But then I heard him and thought, Who is this guy? He’s really good. He’s the reason I thought it would be a good idea to do some dates, because he was really good and not known. I love to introduce new people to the public. It always makes me feel good to discover someone.

Are there any other exciting, nostalgic, or musical elements regarding stepping onstage to rock these songs again?
BLACKMORE A lot of nostalgia involved. I love nostalgia too, and often listen to the old people I grew up with: Duane Eddy, Hank Marvin, and the Beatles’ early stuff. Nostalgia is within all of us. I just don’t want to play it every day of my life. We have get together at the local pub where we have all nostalgic songs and have a good time.
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 8:57

JLT fustige le come back de Rainbow en affirmant que les fans méritent mieux qu'un cover band :

JOE LYNN TURNER Blasts RITCHIE BLACKMORE's RAINBOW Comeback: 'The Fans Deserve Better Than A Cover Band'

Source : Blabbermouth
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 12:05

j'ai vraiment un peu d'affection pour ce gars..le pauvre...
Kilou

Kilou

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 12:11

Je suis bouleversifié Crying or Very sad
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 12:13

non ... Very Happy je penses que ce type est vraiment sincère dans sa carrière...il y a certains trucs qu'il fait qui ne sont pas a jeter..
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 13:36

Je suis assez d'accord le rainbow 2016 est juste un cover band avec BLACKMORE.

Maintenant la réformation attendu c'est surtout pas avec JLT  c’était avec DIO ( pas possible) sinon cela aurait été sympa avec graham BONNET
Chris

Chris

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 20:44

Tangmo a écrit:

Je suis assez d'accord le rainbow 2016 est juste un cover band avec BLACKMORE.

Maintenant la réformation attendu c'est surtout pas avec JLT  c’était avec DIO ( pas possible) sinon cela aurait été sympa avec graham BONNET

Le problème avec Graham (que j'adore), c'est qu'il n'a enregistré qu'un seul album avec Rainbow.
Sans vouloir défendre à tout prix JLT, les 3 albums qu'il a fait avec le groupe sont totalement démodés aujourd'hui mais ils avaient eu un certain succès à l'époque auprès des amateurs de hard fm.
C'est pourquoi il y aurait eu des nostalgiques très heureux de son retour.
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 23:13

je ne vois pas très bien l'idée de cover band, on aurait pu aussi alors le dire pour STRANGERS IN US ALL dans une certaine mesure...on critique sans avoir vu ou entendu...moi j'attends de voir de voir.
pour en revenir a l'idée de cover band je penses aussi que JLT devrait balayer devant sa porte(over the rainbow par ex)
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 23:38

Ted a écrit:
je ne vois pas très bien l'idée de cover band, on aurait pu aussi alors le dire pour STRANGERS IN US ALL dans une certaine mesure...on critique sans avoir vu ou entendu...moi j'attends de voir de voir.
pour en revenir a l'idée de cover band je penses aussi que JLT devrait balayer devant sa porte(over the rainbow par ex)

+1
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 21:24

Phil a écrit:
Ted a écrit:

+1
la différence est notable par rapport à stranger in us all: il n'y a pas d'album nouveau juste 3 concerts
Ted
Admin
Ted

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 23:10

oui peut-être..mais on chipote un peu...en plus il a dit qu'il avait envie de jouer du rock...c'est simplement ça au départ...un dernier tour...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 7:01

en tout les cas c'est sympa qu'i rejoue du rock cheers
Kilou

Kilou

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 10:09

Ted a écrit:
oui peut-être..mais on chipote un peu...en plus il a dit qu'il avait envie de jouer du rock...c'est simplement ça au départ...un dernier tour...
Traduction: " Moi y' en a vouloir des sous pour continuer à financer mon groupe de troubadours" lol!
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 17:59

Blackmore s'est expliqué sur le choix des musiciens lors d'une interview accoudée au magazine Aardshock :

Legendary hard rock guitar pioneer Ritchie Blackmore (RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE) spoke to Dutch magazine Aardschok about his decision to enlist a new group of musicians to help him perform RAINBOW and DEEP PURPLE classics at three European shows this summer. Blackmore will be joined at the gigs by LORDS OF BLACK singer Ronnie Romero, STRATOVARIUS keyboardist Jens Johansson, BLACKMORE’S NIGHT drummer David Keith and bassist Bob Nouveau (a.k.a. Robert “Bob” Curiano, ex-BLACKMORE’S NIGHT).

Asked why he chose not to hire a “more famous” vocalist, Blackmore said: “The whole idea was to find good musicians. Of course, there were many familiar names around, but this idea didn’t appeal to me. Unlike many others, I prefer to discover new musicians who can add a fresh approach to my music. It’s great to present new musicians to the public.”

L'idée globale c'était de trouver de bons musicians. Bien évidemment, des noms connus étaient sur les rangs mais au final, cette idée ne m'a pas interpelé. A la différence de beaucoup d'autres, je préfère découvrir de nouveaux musiciens qui peuvent interpréter ma musique avec une certaine fraîcheur. C'est super de présenter de nouveaux musiciens au public.
He continued: “The singer Ronnie Romero is complete unknown. He’s 34 and I’m sure that he’ll have a great career in this scene. He is orginally from Chile, but lives in Spain. Bassist Bob Nouveau is from Connecticut, and Jens is a known and respected keyboard player. It’s very easy to work with him, because he’s so experienced.

Il poursuit : "Le chanteur Ronnie Romero est complètement incoonu. Il a 34 ans et je suis sûr qu'il fera une belle carrière dans la musique. Il vient du Chili mais il vit en Espagne. Le bassiste Bob Nouveau vient du Connecticut et Jens est un claviériste renommé. C'est très facile de travailler avec lui."

“With drummers, I always tend to be very selective. For instance, I do not like to work with showmen. On stage, I need a groove and a lot of these so-called ‘famous’ drummers often rely more on the show element than on feel. I know many guys who can make their sticks fly and use sixteen bass drums, but who are mediocre when it comes to music. David Keith, however, has a great feel for rhythm.”

"Avec les batteurs, j'ai tendance à être très sélectif. Par exemple, je n'aime pas travailler avec des showmen. Sur scène, j'ai besoin de groove et beaucoup de ces soi-disants batteurs ont tendance à se reposer sur les éléments du show plutôt que sur le feeling. J'en connais plein de batteurs qui font voler leurs baguettes et qui utilisent seize grosses caisses mais qui sont vraiment vraiment mauvais lorsqu'ils jouent. David Keith est doté d'un très bon sens du rythme."

Blackmore also talked about the renewed interest in classic rock and the media hype surrounding his return to rock. He said: “I never think about how good or bad things are going in a group. I’m just trying to create music of a high-quality standard. My music never really got into the charts. I think the most important thing is to believe in yourself. I think that RAINBOW made some memorable albums, which aren’t less appreciated than any DEEP PURPLE album. Both groups were advanced for their time.

“The nostalgia aspect certainly has a role in the upcoming shows. Some people will use this project to check if I can still do it, while others will probably see it as an opportunity to see me on a bigger stage once again.”

He added: “I don’t want to sound morbid, but I do believe that thoughts like these come with the age that I have. I turned 70 and that has its disadvantages. Having a sore back or stiff fingers on stage is no fun. However, all this comes totally from myself.

“There were moments, a few years ago, when I thought of how much fun it would be to play some of the old songs again. However, the longer I thought about it the less appealing it all became. It was not until I found out about Ronnie that the whole idea came back again and when I started realizing the idea. He has a great voice and his fresh input is what gave me the final push. I am quite demanding when it comes to singers, but with Ronnie is absolutely feels good. This guy has a great future in the scene. He sounds like a perfect fit for this job because he has a voice that reminds of [Ronnie James] Dio but is versatile enough to also handle the [Ian] Gillan songs well.”

Regarding the song selection for the upcoming shows, Blackmore said: “The setlist will be RAINBOW songs for about 70 percent, including ‘Stargazer’, because apparently that’s a song everybody wants to hear. About 30 percent will be DEEP PURPLE songs. We will focus on the best-known songs. The Dio era will be a central part of the show, but we will also play songs from the Joe Lynn Turner and Graham Bonnet periods. As far as PURPLE is concerned; we will play the Gillan era but will also play something from the David Coverdale period.”

Blackmore also addressed the possibility of further shows being announced if the upcoming dates go well. He said: “I deliberately chose to only give three concerts, to see if I’m still able to do this. Of course, there have been a lot of attractive offers, especially from Sweden and Finland. However, we must remember that I have already planned a German tour for BLACKMORE’S NIGHT in July. As you know, after I suspended the activities of RAINBOW, I became very interested in playing renaissance music. To move back to the electrics from the acoustics won’t be easy. I’ve rarely played rock music in the last years, and before these shows I have to cut my nails short. Because when I play this other music, I need long nails. Five days after the last RAINBOW show, there’ll already be the first BLACKMORE’S NIGHT show, so it’s unclear if I will have enough time to grow my nails back. If it won’t work so fast, I have to rely on false plastic nails. I never had this problem before, but I’m glad that I can [do something to] help me out.”

He went on to say: “If we enjoy ourselves and the audience gives us a positive vibe back, then I won’t rule out the possibility of continuing. However, the second round of dates will probably take place in 2017. But the crucial factor will be the chemistry between the musicians and the audience reaction. These shows will be recorded on video, so that we can release it later on. But my heart will always belong to renaissance music.”

Blackmore will perform RAINBOW and DEEP PURPLE material at three shows this year in Europe. The U.K. concert will take place on Saturday, June 25 at the Genting Arena in Birmingham. The performance will be Blackmore‘s first U.K. rock show in over 20 years. The two concerts in Germany will take place at the Monsters Of Rock festival on Friday, June 17 at Freilichtbühne in Loreley and on Saturday, June 18 at Festplatz am Viadukt in Bietigheim-Bissingen.
PCH29

PCH29

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 19:49

fans de RAINBOW, précipitez-vous sur :
http://bootlegsheavyrock.blogspot.fr/
bonne pioche...
Phil

Phil

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 18:55

Par rapport à la reformation de Rainbow :

JLT : "Je vais vous dire ce qu'il s'est passé. Pendant plus d'un an, j'étais en pourparlers avec son management et nous avions souhaité de grands projets pour une vraie reformation de Rainbow et ce, grâce à l'intégrité des anciens membres comme Doogie et Graham. Tout le monde aurait joué et tout le monde aurait chanté. C'est ce que les fans auraient dû voir et non pas ce qu'il est en train de monter. Je continue de croire que c'est un tribute band. Et nous voulions, je voulais être impliqué dans cette reformation si elle avait eu lieu. Et puis lorsqu'il a commencé à écarter cette éventualité, j'ai repoussé le truc en lui disant : "Si tu veux faire ce machin, je ne m'impliquerai pas là-dedans" car pour moi, c'est une honte qu'il conçoive les choses de cette manière. Donc pour faire court, j'ai dit que je ne m'impliquerai pas et lui, par presse interposée, a dit que JLT n'était pas impliqué mais qu'il ne le savait pas encore. Je le vais. On peut dire qu'il s'agit d'un véritable manque de classe, la façon dont il a présenté les choses. Et cela, je ne le respecte pas. Personne ne doit respecter ça. C'est son problème. Je ne suis pas en colère. Je me rends compte que j'ai perdu du temps à essayer de m'investir dans cette possible reformation et là, j'ai été trahi. Le coeur du problème est que je ne voudrais pas que ça se passe autrement. Ce qu'il propose, c'est un cover band. Je ne pense pas par contre qu'il ne donne rien aux fans. On peut entendre Ritchie jouer. Et alors ? Un guitariste de sa stature devrait pouvoir bénéficier d'un retour autrement plus prestigieux. Je ne pense pas qu'il ait pris la bonne décision. C'est tout ce que je peux dire. Il peut faire ce qu'il veut. La plupart des gens ont dit que j'étais dingue. J'étais plutôt déçu lorsque j'évoquais son retour au rock et du coup, il m'a ri au nez. J'étais contrarié. Aujourd'hui, je ne le suis plus. Je vous ai fait part de la vérité. Les gens devraient comprendre que j'ai toujours dit la vérité. Et ce que j'ai dit aujourd'hui, c'est la vérité. Je voulais un vrai Rainbow. Ca n'arrivera pas. Bonne chance à toi, Ritchie.""

I’ll tell you what happened. And that’s the short story. For over a year I was talking with his management and we wanted to have big plans with an authentic Rainbow reunion, with the integrity of the old members, with Doogie, Graham. Everyone singing, everybody playing. This what the fans really should see. Not what he is doing now. I believe it’s a cover band. And we wanted, I wanted, to be involved only if this was the situation. So, when he started to back off from that situation, I set this whole thing back and said: “If you want to do this, I’m not gonna be involved”, because for me, it’s a cheap way. And I don’t think the fans deserve it. I think it’s a shame that he feels this way. So, to make it short, I said I am not involved and then he would comment on the press and the newspapers that Joe Lynn Turner is not involved and he doesn’t know it yet. Well, I knew it. And it was a very classless way to announce that to the world and I don’t respect that very much. And I don’t think anyone should respect that. But that’s his problem. I’m not angry about anything. I just feel that I wasted my time in trying to make an authentic Rainbow reunion happen and I was betrayed. The fact of the matter is that I wouldn’t want to do it any other way. What he is doing now, is a cover band. I don’t think he gives anything to the fans. You could hear Ritchie play, but so what? That’s it. And I think a guitar player of his stature, should have the best way possible to return. I don’t think he made the right decision. That’s all I can say. He can do what he wants. Most people were saying that I was crazy, I was delusional, when I was talking about his return to rock and laughed at me. And I was upset about it. At the same time, I am not anymore. I was telling the truth. People should understand that I always say the truth. And what I said today IS the truth. I wanted an authentic Rainbow. Not this. So, good luck, Ritchie. I wish you well.

Dernière édition par Phil le Sam 27 Fév - 20:08, édité 2 fois
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: RAINBOW vos avis et les news   RAINBOW vos avis et les news - Page 4 Icon_minitime

RAINBOW vos avis et les news
Page 4 sur 22Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Suivant